It’s 7:30 in the am and I can’t believe I actually made it to the airport. I hope this trip to Atlanta goes smoothly.
Yes! I’m official. I have my boarding pass. Now on to the hard part…great!
Soo it feels like I’ve been walking for days and making absolutely no progress; hall after hall, stairwell after stairwell. I really beginning to believe that I’m not going to make it.
I finally got smart and hopped on the train. What a relief!
After a two hour flight and finding my way through another huge airport, I’m approaching the final stages of my travel.
A little new to this traveling thing… I needed extra assistance while checking into the hotel. Thank goodness the receptionists were such friendly people. Now all I need is a nap.
These numbers became my best friends for the weekend. Home away from home.
I arrived safe and sound and immediately took a well deserved nap. It was all that I imagined it to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment